LISTEN LIVE FROM NOON -1PM EVERY SATURDAY.
- Biden leaves for summer home in Delaware.
- Vice President Harris plans to visit Singapore, Vietnam, and California.
- Biden says that Al-Queda is defeated in Afghanistan – Pentagon syas that isn’t true.
- Some estimates suggest that there are still nearly 15,000 American citizens stranded in Afghanistan.
- Quatar base reached capacity for evacuees and now Ramstein Air Base in Germany is preparing to take on evacuees.
- 169 people rescued just outside the parameter.
- 6,000 evacuees including a couple hundred Americans in the last 48 hours from over 15 c-17 flights.
4.50 President will do “whatever it takes” to rescue Americans.
Pentagon spokesperson won’t “speculate” on “potential future” operations.
5.36 President Biden says that Al Queda has been defeated in Afghanistan but Pentagon covers for him as best they can while setting the record straight that Al Queda is certainly a threat in Afghanistan as is ISIS.
Biden breaks election promise NOT to raise taxes on small businesses: New levy will hit 1.9 million firms and see people who inherit loved one’s enterprises taxed
- On the campaign trail Biden was asked if he would raise tax on small businesses
- On February 20, 2020 he said: ‘No. Taxes on small businesses won’t go up’
- Next week House Democrats will vote on the framework for the tax hikes
- Biden wants to raise the top marginal income tax rate to 39.6 pc, from 37pc
- Americans For Tax Reform calculate 1.9 million small businesses will be affected
- Furthermore, Biden plans to remove a ‘step up’ in basis on inherited property
- The rule means the person who inherits the property can sell it immediately without paying any capital gains tax – a loophole Biden wants to remove
Americans for Tax reform calculated just how many small businesses will be hit by the new Biden tax.
Pulled quote- “Despite Biden’s pledge, his tax hikes will hit small businesses.
The White House this week tried to downplay it by asserting Biden’s increase in the top marginal income tax rate would “only” hit three percent of small businesses.
Three percent of 31.7 million small businesses is 951,000 small businesses. And the White House failed to mention the one million small businesses organized as C-corporations: the Biden plan calls for a federal corporate tax rate increase to a higher-than-communist China rate of 28 percent.
So that’s at least 1.9 million small businesses that will get hit with Biden tax increases — which does not even include the number of small businesses that would get hit from Biden’s elimination of stepped-up basis.”
Missouri unemployment rate sees dip in first month without $300 federal unemployment benefit
Unemployment declined from 4.3% in June to 4.2% in July. About 15,000 Missourians gained employment last month. The unemployment rate in July 2020 was 6.8%, after reaching a high of 12.5% in April 2020. Three years ago, the state’s July unemployment was 3.1%.
“There is not a lot of evidence to support the contention that the federal payment was keeping people out of the labor force and that, once cut, a flood of people would enter the labor market,” said Radhakrishnan Gopalan, a professor of finance at Olin Business School at Washington University in St. Louis.
But Ray McCarty, president and chief executive officer of the Associated Industries of Missouri, said ending the federal unemployment benefit was essential.
“Once we did that, we immediately started seeing people apply for jobs,” McCarty said.
“We’ve got political parties that are doing certain things based upon political decisions,” Circuit Court Judge Ellen Ribaudo said during a 13-minute virtual hearing. “But in the middle of that are all the citizens of this county and state, and people are getting sick. They’re being hospitalized at record numbers. They’re dying.”
Judge Ribaudo on Tuesday gave both sides one day to negotiate a resolution. She extended for 48 hours a temporary restraining order stopping the mask mandate. She started the hearing with an immediate request on the status of the negotiations.
Following the Taliban takeover in Afghanistan, President Biden’s odds of reelection in 2024 fell from 25% to 21% within a span of 72 hours.
Vice President Harris’ chances of a 2024 presidential win was also downgraded from an April high of 21% to just 13% by Wednesday.
Free Advise for Men.
If You’re Going to Stand up, Expect to Get Hit.