Manchin’s refusal to support the measure could deliver a stunning blow to one of the party´s top election-year priorities.
Last December, Manchin derail his party’s bigger and wider-ranging social and environment package.
Manchin spokesperson Sam Runyon issued a statement that reiterated the senator’s assertions that he did not want any measure that emerged to worsen the consumer cost of living.
Biden’s goal in Jeddah, according to Middle East experts interviewed by Fox News Digital, is to reduce prices at the gas pumps for U.S. consumers. In exchange for a drop in fuel costs, the Gulf nations want the world’s most powerful military to deter the Iranians from acquiring nuclear weapons and halt their terrorist activities in the region.
After then-candidate Biden vowed to make Saudi Arabia a “pariah” [OUTCAST] nation during the 2020 election campaign, he will face an uphill battle to repair the tattered relations between the kingdom and the U.S.
Biden’s top 68 appointees have just 2.4 years of business experience, analysis finds – including 62 percent of officials who have ‘virtually NO industry experience’ on their work records
The report found that 62 percent of Biden appointees who deal directly with business matters – economic policy, regulation, commerce, energy and finance, have ‘virtually no business experience.’ Only one in 8 were found to have ‘extensive’ business experience and their average business experience was 2.4 years.
Biden and Harris both have 0 years business experience, as do Agriculture Sec. Tom Vilsack, Treasury Sec. Janet Yellen, Labor Sec. Marty Walsh and Office of Management and Budget Director Shalanda Young, to name a few. There are a handful of exceptions, such as Commerce Sec. Gina Raimondo who worked 11 years in venture capital and White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain who has 16 years’ experience after a career in venture capital.
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi asserted that she was not going to negotiate a more narrow abortion rights bill that could potentially get through the Senate
- ‘We’re not going to negotiate on a woman’s right to choose,’ she said
- On Friday the House is set to take its second vote on the Women’s Health Protection Act after passing the measure in February
- The bill failed the Senate in May, without the vote of Sen. Joe Manchin or pro-choice Republican Sens. Lisa Murkowski and Susan Collins
- A fleet of 52 yellow school buses are heading to Sen. Ted Cruz’s home in Houston, Texas to protest gun violence in the U.S.
- The buses carry 4,368 empty seats, one for each of the young victims of gun violence since 2020, along with items of those slain in school shootings
- The procession, dubbed the ‘NRA Children’s Museum,’ was set up by artist Manuel Oliver, whose son Joaquin was shot and killed in Parkland in 2018
- Oliver said the name and destination of the mobile exhibit were chosen to highlight how pro-gun groups provide donations to high ranking officials, including Cruz, who has received $749,000 from such groups
The “biggest political story of our time” is the major shift in the demographics of the two parties, with Republicans gaining major ground among Hispanic voters and becoming increasingly working-class and multiracial, according to a new report by Axios.
The Thursday article, entitled “The Great Realignment,” details a Democratic Party that is becoming more elite and “a little more white,”
SNL: What to do if you encounter a black bear? For starters, never play dead, MO Dept. of Conservation biologist says: “You would want to fight back because black bears tend to take things to the next level.”
THE BEE OR NOT THE BEE