Joe Manchin ‘will BLOCK economic package if it has climate and energy provisions or tax hikes on the rich and will only back pharmaceutical price curbs and more health care subsidies’
Manchin’s refusal to support the measure could deliver a stunning blow to one of the party´s top election-year priorities.
Last December, Manchin derail his party’s bigger and wider-ranging social and environment package.
Manchin spokesperson Sam Runyon issued a statement that reiterated the senator’s assertions that he did not want any measure that emerged to worsen the consumer cost of living.
Will Biden’s high-stakes visit to Saudi Arabia secure lower gas prices and deter Iran?
Biden’s goal in Jeddah, according to Middle East experts interviewed by Fox News Digital, is to reduce prices at the gas pumps for U.S. consumers. In exchange for a drop in fuel costs, the Gulf nations want the world’s most powerful military to deter the Iranians from acquiring nuclear weapons and halt their terrorist activities in the region.
After then-candidate Biden vowed to make Saudi Arabia a “pariah” [OUTCAST] nation during the 2020 election campaign, he will face an uphill battle to repair the tattered relations between the kingdom and the U.S.
Biden’s top 68 appointees have just 2.4 years of business experience, analysis finds – including 62 percent of officials who have ‘virtually NO industry experience’ on their work records
The report found that 62 percent of Biden appointees who deal directly with business matters – economic policy, regulation, commerce, energy and finance, have ‘virtually no business experience.’ Only one in 8 were found to have ‘extensive’ business experience and their average business experience was 2.4 years.
Biden and Harris both have 0 years business experience, as do Agriculture Sec. Tom Vilsack, Treasury Sec. Janet Yellen, Labor Sec. Marty Walsh and Office of Management and Budget Director Shalanda Young, to name a few. There are a handful of exceptions, such as Commerce Sec. Gina Raimondo who worked 11 years in venture capital and White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain who has 16 years’ experience after a career in venture capital.
- A fleet of 52 yellow school buses are heading to Sen. Ted Cruz’s home in Houston, Texas to protest gun violence in the U.S.
- The buses carry 4,368 empty seats, one for each of the young victims of gun violence since 2020, along with items of those slain in school shootings
- The procession, dubbed the ‘NRA Children’s Museum,’ was set up by artist Manuel Oliver, whose son Joaquin was shot and killed in Parkland in 2018
- Oliver said the name and destination of the mobile exhibit were chosen to highlight how pro-gun groups provide donations to high ranking officials, including Cruz, who has received $749,000 from such groups
Media take notice as Hispanics ditch Democratic Party with ‘once in a generation’ political realignment
The “biggest political story of our time” is the major shift in the demographics of the two parties, with Republicans gaining major ground among Hispanic voters and becoming increasingly working-class and multiracial, according to a new report by Axios.
The Thursday article, entitled “The Great Realignment,” details a Democratic Party that is becoming more elite and “a little more white,”
JOSH HAWLEY ‘MEN CAN’T GET PREGNANT.’ https://youtube.com/shorts/SIbQPgab4V8?feature=share
SNL: What to do if you encounter a black bear? For starters, never play dead, MO Dept. of Conservation biologist says: “You would want to fight back because black bears tend to take things to the next level.”
GUEST ROBERT SMITH
Gold and Silver as Money in the State of Missouri – Inflation Protection Act (M.I.P.A.)”
Benefits the Government and the people of Missouri by safeguarding Missouri’s reserves and allows for the use of physical gold and silver to be used for the payment of debt and standard transactions for goods and services.
A. Acknowledge the US Constitution Article 1 Section 10 “No state shall coin money, emit bills of credit, or make anything but gold and silver coin a tender in payment of debts.”
1. The US Dollar (Federal Reserve Note) is not backed by anything and has no intrinsic value
2. The people of Missouri have no control over the perceived value (faith and confidence) of the dollar which is subject to overprinting by the US Government and the Federal Reserve
3. As more dollars go into circulation, the buying power of the dollar goes down, thereby hurting the people of Missouri by a hidden tax called “inflation.”
B. Missouri shall allow for any party, public or private to accept physical gold and silver as payment for debt.
1. This will allow for choice of currency/money by residents, businesses and Government
2. The dollar can still be used for payment of debt and be used interchangeably with gold and silver.
3. No entity/resident/business can be forced to use gold and silver, it is a choice.
4. The value of gold and silver will be determined by the free market and not by any individual/business using it for transactional money.
5. Costs incurred for verifying the weight and purity of physical gold and silver shall be borne by the recipient of physical gold/silver.
6. Barter outside of regular retail transactions with gold or silver shall not be taxed.
C. There shall be no taxes incurred with the exchange of U.S. Federal Reserve notes (dollars) for gold and silver or vice/versa.
1. Physical Gold and Silver are allodial title property and cannot be taxed in Missouri.
2. Goods/services/debt can still be taxed as per Missouri law and said taxes can be paid with physical gold/silver at the discretion of the goods/service/debt provider
3. There shall be no Missouri capital gains taxes on physical Gold or Silver.
D. Missouri shall maintain a state Depository
1. Allows for the state bullion depository to be established in Missouri under the supervision of the state’s comptroller’s office and audits of the gold/silver supply to occur every year under the supervision of the General Assembly
2. Allows for increasing the security and stability of Missouri gold reserves
3. Allows for keeping taxpayer funds from leaving Missouri to pay for fees to store gold in facilities outside our state
E. Missouri Holding Reserves in Physical Gold and Silver
1. Establishes a “savings account” for government operations
2. Require the state treasurer to invest a minimum of 20 percent of state reserves in the rainy day fund in physical gold bullion of other physical precious metal bullion.
F. Holding Physical Gold & Silver as a percentage of assets in Missouri Government Pension Funds
1. Protect public pension funds from inflation
2. Ensure long term stability of said pension funds
THE BEE OR NOT THE BEE