Is Kim Gardner right? Fact-checking the claims on case related to St. Louis crash
Video of Andrew Baily MO AG. Discussing the removal of Kim Gardner. Failure in office or political target? St. Louis prosecutor faces legal fight for her future.
State lawmaker’s ‘Fire Them All Act’ would let St. Louis voters get rid of elected officials this fall
The U.S. Economy in 2023: What Recent Data Suggests.
Jordan Peterson’s 12 Rules for Life in bullet point form along with a brief meaning for each:
- Stand up straight with your shoulders back – Adopting an upright and confident posture can positively impact your mental and emotional well-being.
- Treat yourself like someone you are responsible for helping – Take care of yourself in the same way you would take care of a loved one or a pet.
- Make friends with people who want the best for you – Surround yourself with supportive and positive people who will encourage your growth and development.
- Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not to who someone else is today – Focus on improving yourself rather than comparing yourself to others.
- Do not let your children do anything that makes you dislike them – Teach your children proper behavior and social skills to help them become well-liked and respected.
- Set your house in perfect order before you criticize the world – Before criticizing others, work on improving your own life and circumstances.
- Pursue what is meaningful (not what is expedient) – Focus on what is truly important and fulfilling rather than what is convenient or easy.
- Tell the truth – or, at least, don’t lie – Be honest with yourself and others, and avoid deceit and manipulation.
- Assume that the person you are listening to might know something you don’t – Listen attentively and respectfully to others’ perspectives and knowledge.
- Be precise in your speech – Use clear and accurate language to communicate effectively.
- Do not bother children when they are skateboarding – Allow children to take risks and develop their independence, within safe and appropriate boundaries.
- Pet a cat when you encounter one on the street – Take time to appreciate and enjoy the small pleasures in life, and be open to positive experiences.